Monday 8 June 2009

recommendation :)

I would like to recommend to you the movie that has made a huge impression on me. It was recommended by my sister because she had seen it before. We watched it together and it was great!!! ;pp



It's

"He loves me, he loves me not"


It's a French movie. Its French title is "A la folie - Pas du tout" (2002)





Actors:
Audrey Tauton, Samuel Le Bihan, Isabelle Carre, Clement Sibony, Sophie Guillemin

Directors:
Laetitia Colombani

Writers:
Laetitia Colombani, Caroline Thivel
Producers: Charles Gassot, Dominique Brunner



Audrey Tautou plays the central role in this deceptive story. It is a story of a rather unusual romance. It would spoil the film's clever design to reveal what happens halfway through the movie. So let's just say that Tautou plays a winsome girl in the sunny town of Bordeaux, whose relationship with a married doctor has more layers than first it seems. Samuel Le Bihan plays the doctor, but it's the casting of cutie-pie Tautou that sets up the movie's gradually sinister undertow.



If you haven't seen it yet, just do it. It's a very surprising movie worth seeing!!!




Audrey Tautou

"He loves me, he loves me not"


"Kocha, nie kocha"




No comments: